Historic? Yes, in a way. It's become known for being a friendly family neighborhood with a lot of upper class charm and a darling park, to boot.
6. EdgefieldA little bit edgy, Edgefield is located at the bleeding edge of East Nashville, tucked back behind Fatherland. You'll find lots of older homes and gorgeous architecture.
5. East End East End is best known for the hoppin' neighborhood hot spot, 5 Points. You'll still be finding quite a few brick houses that bleed charm.
4. Sylvan Park
Located on the west side of town, Sylvan Park is made up of bungalows and manicured lawns that are coming up on half a century old. We can see how this was positively an oasis back in the day.
3. Belmont-HillsboroYou can see the history plain on the face of this darling area. From the brick storefronts to the wear and tear to local sweet spots, it's a darling place with a high rental price and real close to all the college kids, bringing the whole place up to speed.
2. Lockeland SpringsLocated two miles northeast of downtown, this is a nicer area of East Nashville that is home to historic homes that have been updated and restored, as well as the uppity Lockeland Table that is as gorgeous as it is delicious.
1. GermantownThe oldest neighborhood in Nashville, Germantown used to be a blue collar neighborhood that fell victim to the ravages of time and crime. In recent years the real estate has skyrocketed and the neighborhood is now an uber trendy spot for the self-employed and artistic.
Author:Jen Bua Phone: 615-584-5845 Dated: August 3rd 2017 Views: 97 About Jen: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
About Jen Bua Real Estate Services Benchmark Realty, LLC
We are the leading Real Estate team in the Nashville area. Our Success is the result of our Clarity of mission and dedication to values. We pay close attention to the individuality of our clients, earning your trust and collaboration with you through the process. Call Jen directly @ 615-584-5845 or our office @ 615-432-2919
""We met Jennifer when looking at a house that can be described at best as scary and at worst as downright horrifying. She met us at the door and only reluctantly allowed us inside to fully appreciate how a bulldozer and dynamite would be the only fixer-upper tools necessary to make the house move-in ready.
Luckily, the second house we toured with her turned out to be life-changing. We fell in love (including our children) with the house inside of the first 5 minutes. Jennifer pulled out all the stops to make the house work for us and close on something we felt would be the house we'd live in forever. My wife and I had recently combined families and were looking for a new place where everyone would have a chance to be an equal part of OUR new home. Jennifer helped make that happen and we will always be grateful for to her for everything she did for us."